11 Dec 2010

Holly Berry seasons greetings!

It's been a while I know, but I'm back...well almost. I've been looming, winding, designing and weaving...all very studious really, getting lots of exciting projects and pieces off the ground for next year! The special luxury blankets are currently on the looms in a very lovely Scottish mill, and will be party-worthy when they are delivered to the studio in January, so keep looking to see news on studio events.

Well what an exciting year this has been! I have been embraced into the wonderful world of weaving like I couldn't have imagined! New friends and collaborators, adventures to the Shetland islands, inspirational trips to Scotland and everything in between! I'll have to do another post with images of my recent doings! But for now, I wish all those who have supported and encouraged me this year, a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Love Holly.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment