29 Oct 2012

Made it at MADE London

Back in the studio after a busy weekend showing my woven work at MADE London. The show was a dream, beautiful setting (Sir John Soan's One Marylebone) and impeccably organised. I launched my new piece; the HOLD wrap (see images below) and got some great feedback, the best being: "it looks like a wintery rainbow". One of the nicest things about doing these shows is the people I meet, the people who come through the door wanting to know more about how and why things are made, and all the other makers sharing tips, news, advice and sometimes chocolate! I had a great weekend and made many new friends. Now I can't wait until MADE12 Brighton on the 22-25th November, and all the people I'll see there. Must get weaving again.




The new HOLD wrap will be available to buy from my online shop soon.