6 Mar 2010

Lights, Camera....ACTION




The time is almost upon us...there will come a moment next Friday night on BBC2 where my most precious achievement will be shared with the British public!

After taking part in a series called 'Mastercrafts' last year, in which I undertook an intense seven week apprenticeship to learn the ancient craft of weaving, under master-weaver Margo Selby, I not only learnt a traditional British craft, but I made it my own.

Tune in on Friday at 9pm, BBC2 to see my emotional journey to contemporary craftsmanship, and to see the above yarns being turned (very difficultly) into masterpieces.

I will also be launching my website the very next day, to showcase my cloth and fashion designs, some of which are developed on the programme!

No comments:

Post a Comment